Thursday, January 13, 2011

Since YOU Voted The Conference Group 2010’s #1 Audioconferencing Company…

We can’t help but ask for your support one more time by clicking here and voting for yours truly as the Channel Executive of the Year for 2011. It could be said that the past couple of years’ polls resulting in my being named a finalist, but not the industry’s top pick, could have given me an “always a bridesmaid” complex, but NO! Being recognized for this honor by those whom I have helped with their respective businesses, even though this number may not total those achieved by some of my esteemed colleagues, is still one of the greatest rewards that can be earned in my role as the head of our agent channel.

So, if you have just a moment to give me the “thumb’s up”, click here and be heard. We are listening!


Thanks to all and here’s to a healthy, happy, and productive 2011! Greg

No comments: