Friday, March 2, 2012

It's Vegas Baby!

What a fabulous time of the year it is! Every March, I start to get excited thinking about Vegas! I’ve had the pleasure of attending the Channel Partner’s show for 12 years now. Vegas is always the one that gets people pumped and business flowing!

This year will be my first year with a whole new attitude and a whole new flavor. I’m so excited to tell you about Vidyo®… our new high-definition Video Conferencing that really ROCKS! And to show you how much it rocks, I am going to be looking for those of you with an inner Rockstar. Why? Because the Conference Group will be giving away a new Fender Electric Guitar!! Click here to check it out!


So stop by booth #539 to see our new Video Conferencing product; Vidyo and register to win!! Hope to see you all there!

P.S. Jam sessions welcome.  :-)

No comments: